- Deep Thinking by Garry Kasparov
- Garry Kasparov played a chess match against Deep Blue in 1997. He reveals his surprise and how it felt to make a strategy against his untiring opponent.
- The Sirens of Mars by Sarah Stewart Johnson
- Sarah explores the mysteries of mars, takes us through her journey from a child to a female scientist and mother and compares that how story of Mars is similar to story of our Earth.
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- A great psychological thriller in which Alicia murdered her husband six years ago and hasn’t spoken a word since. Theo is a psychotherapist who wants to treat Alicia and reveal all mysteries and the main clue is one of her paintings titled Alcestis, where the heroine sacrifices her life to save his husband.
- The Halo Effect by Phil Rosenzweig
- Our business thinking is shaped by many errors and delusions that distort our understanding of the reality behind a company’s performance, whether good or bad. In this one of a kind book, Phil unmasks all the delusion present in the corporate world.